Master Electrician 10+ years experience
Full year’s warranty on all parts - that’s the Hit the Switch way
Local Electricians - Fairer, Better, Right - First time, every time
Electricians who understand your home is your castle
Free no obligation advice
GET IN TOUCH
Hit The Switch is your go-to Melbourne commercial electrician.
We have the the skills and expertise to carry out all of your commercial electrical installations, repairs and maintenance to an extremely high standard. Whether you have safety switch problems or need some power points installed, no job is too big or too small for us!
- Commercial Electrical Repairs, Maintenance and Installation
- Commercial Air Conditioning
- Commercial Emergency Lighting
- Commercial Energy Audits
- Commercial Switchboard Upgrades
- Restaurant Electrical Services
We can also conduct scheduled maintenance services such as electrical testing and tagging to ensure all your electrical appliances and computers are in safe working order. As well as electrical testing, we’ll also see to it that your exit signs and emergency lighting are operational, all smoke alarms and safety switches are working, and that everything complies with the latest State Government legislation.
As well as helping you rest easy, safe in the knowledge that everything is working as it should be, and that those who work at and use your facility are safe and sound, Hit The Switch will also look for ways to save you power wherever possible. As a reputable commercial electrician will systematically go through your property isolating areas and detailing data so that we can identify areas where energy consumption can be reduced and, in some cases, substantial savings made. And on top of saving you money, an energy audit can also reduce your carbon footprint which makes it a real win-win.
- Full electrical testing and tagging
- Repairs to smoke alarms and power points
- Security systems – install and maintenance
- 24 hour emergency fault diagnosis
- Comprehensive lighting maintenance – including Exit and Emergency Lights
- Distribution board maintenance
- Network cabling maintenance
- Safety switch testing
- Air conditioning systems
- And everything else in between!
- Commercial Electrician Armadale 3143
- Commercial Electrician Balwyn 3103
- Commercial Electrician Blackburn 3130
- Commercial Electrician Box Hill 3128
- Commercial Electrician Burwood 3125
- Commercial Electrician Camberwell 3124
- Commercial Electrician Canterbury 3126
- Commercial Electrician Hawthorn 3122
- Commercial Electrician Hawthorn East 3123
- Commercial Electrician Kew 3101
- Commercial Electrician Malvern 3143
- Commercial Electrician Melbourne 3000
- Commercial Electrician Mont Albert 3127
- Commercial Electrician Richmond 3121
- Commercial Electrician South Yarra 3141
- Commercial Electrician Surry Hills 3127
- Body Corporates
- Real Estate Agents
- Retirement Villages
- Facilities Management Companies
- Retail Outlets
- Wholesale Outlets
- Medical Practitioners
- Professional Practices
- Shopping Centres
- Fast Food Outlets
- Service Stations
- Project Managers
- Trade Service Providers
Hit The Switch always strives to ensure that our customers are 100% happy with our service, AND the end result. Over the years, we’ve developed a reputation for being a trusted, reliable and honest Melbourne electrician. But don’t just take our word for it! Click here to check out our customer reviews.
Give us a call or click here to contact us and let us prove to you that Hit the Switch is your go-to Melbourne commercial electrician. Steve Puyol Master Electrician Hit the Switch
As locals, Steve and team have lots of local knowledge, here are a couple of cheeky tips f rom the team…
In some suburbs it can be difficult to find a good pizza, but not here in Balwyn. People travel far and wide to try the authentic Italian menu on offer at Postino on Whitehorse Rd. You can also grab a coffee in their Drive-thru on weekends.
Take the kids on an outdoor adventure at Koonung Creek Reserve . Our local electricians enjoy taking the whole family to walk, cycle and run along paths and boardwalks spanning picturesque wetlands and letting the dog offleash in the wide-open grass areas.
GET IN TOUCH TO SEE HOW WE CAN HELP YOU TODAY