Getting quotes for electrical services is like comparing apples and oranges
When you are after quotations for upcoming electrical services in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs, no doubt you’ll approach two or three local Home Electricians for a quote.
The big question is which electrician’s quote do you go with?
But how can you tell if the work will be carried out satisfactorily, and that the electrician won’t rush the job, or take shortcuts?
Then you might be forever thinking that you paid too much.
It’s hard, isn’t it? Like comparing apples and oranges. All you have is two or three pieces of papers with a price on the bottom line – how do you tell what you’re getting just from that?
That is why we always attach an explanatory message with all our quotes for electrical work, be it for a small electrical job right up to upgrading a switchboard or supplying and installing a wall split system air conditioner.
This message we enclose with our quotation explains exactly what the job will entail.
It details the scope of works, together with an itemised list of materials and services.
It then goes on to explain why you should entrust Hit The Switch with your project rather than go with a possibly cheaper option – or pay over the odds by accepting a dearer quote.
Guaranteed Electrical Services
So apart from invariably getting a fair and reasonable quote, what ARE the reasons for going with Hit The Switch?
Well, with us you get:
- The services of an accredited Master Electrician, so you can rest easy knowing that your job will be done right…guaranteed!
- Personal service from a long-established, family-run business that really cares.
- A trusted local, based in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs so we can be there promptly.
- Highly experienced electricians offering you a quality solution rather than a quick fix.
- Reliability – we always turn up when we say we will (not “sometime between 8am and 3pm”) and will notify you of any unforeseen delays.
- Safety first and foremost. This is non-negotiable.
- No stress. We’ll work around you, with minimal disruption, treat your home with respect and clean up after ourselves.
- Free expert advice and recommendations.
- No disappointments and no nasty surprises.
- Electricians who want your repeat business, so we’ll go far beyond what’s expected.
But don’t just take our word for it. Read what dozens of previous customers have to say about us on True Local.