Do you need a commercial electrician in Malvern?
Hit the Switch can connect you with commercial electricians in Malvern. Let our highly-trained commercial electricians sort out your commercial electrical needs, from new installations, maintenance or electrical emergencies.
Hit the Switch dedicated commercial electricians live and work locally. If you need a qualified after-hours electrician to get your electrical needs sorted, we offer same-day service for Malvern businesses dealing with electrical emergencies.
Whether your Malvern company needs assistance in installing new equipment or maintaining old equipment, there is no job too big or too small for our commercial electricians. All work by Hit the Switch electricians is performed to a high standard.
Our top-notch commercial electricians offer peace of mind by providing highly accurate quotes on work and conducting commercial energy audits to ensure your Malvern business can save on power usage. Our electricians examine every aspect of a job before we start to ensure there are no surprises down the track.
Local commercial electrical services offered in Malvern
Hit the Switch have excellent qualified commercial electricians ready to provide a range of commercial electrical services in Malvern, including:
- Emergency Electrician Malvern
- Commercial Electrical Repairs, Maintenance and Installation
- Commercial Air Conditioning
- Commercial Emergency Lighting
- Commercial Energy Audits
- Commercial Switchboard Upgrades
- Restaurant Electrical Services
Steve and the Team’s Local Tips
As locals, Steve and team have lots of local knowledge, here are a couple of cheeky tips from the team…
- Eden Espresso in Malvern is located on the iconic Glenferrie Road. The café features some quirky wall art and a delicious all-day brekky menu, truly a tradie’s dream. The choice is huge, from great coffee to yummy nibbles. The courtyard is a very nice place to sit and enjoy the sunnier days and during winter, there’s an open fire.
- Looking for a quiet place to spend an afternoon? Malvern East’s hidden playground, Ardrie Park is tucked away from busy traffic-filled roads. The park is toddler-friendly with the play areas fenced off and surrounded by huge elm trees providing heaps of shade. The play equipment is suited for toddlers through to 8 years, and older kids have plenty of room to practise kicking a footy.
Give us a ring now on 1300 205 205 or fill in the form and one of our Malvern commercial electricians will be in touch right away.